For your convenience and to ensure that your pet is seen in a timely manner, please make an appointment for your pet to be seen by one of our Doctors.
Please make all appointments by calling 763-295-3410.
Should you arrive 15 minutes late or more to your appointment you will likely be asked to reschedule.
Please call our office immediately if you cannot keep an existing appointment. This courtesy will allow us to serve others more effectively.
Please ensure your pet’s medical records are sent to us before your appointment so our doctors have time to review them and become familiar with your pet.
- Please arrive between 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. on the day of surgery for check-in. A Technician will meet with you at this time to go over the procedure, answer any last-minute questions and complete the necessary hospital forms.*Please plan to spend at least 10 – 15 minutes on the check-in process.
- Your pet must not eat anything after 8:00 p.m. the night before surgery and of course no food in the morning before surgery. You can give your pet water.
- Know what medications your pet is presently taking and the time the last dosage was given.
- Please come prepared to give us phone numbers where you may be contacted during the day of surgery.
- Estimates for all surgeries/procedures are available upon request.
- It is our policy to perform pre-anesthetic lab work on all pets over the age of seven. This lab work is also available to pets that are younger than age seven and is recommended by the Doctors but is not mandatory.
- While your pet is anesthetized is a perfect time to have a microchip implanted. This service will be offered to you during check-in. For more information about microchips please see that section under services on our website.
- Your pet will be ready to be released from the hospital after 4:00 p.m. on the day of surgery unless otherwise instructed by the Doctor.
- Discharge instructions will be given at the time of pick-up by our medical staff, please allow time in your schedule for these important go-home sessions.
- If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call us during our business hours at 763-295-3410.